Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
RCA is seeking a Healthcare Data Strategist that will help define, shape, and operationalize innovative data solutions for our business to focus on growing our national market. We are looking for an individual that has a passion for changing the status quo in healthcare and for driving industry disruption. This is a significant opportunity to play a vital leadership and innovative role to build the future of healthcare services and support.
The core responsibilities of the role include developing frameworks to execute innovative data-driven tools, working closely with data science, analytics, UX, creative, and clinical teams. The role is responsible for planning, directing, implementing, and supporting healthcare data integration operations for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and reporting data in order to provide optimal services in the substance abuse and behavioral health community. The role will work across the organization to support new and ongoing initiatives.
- Serve as the organization’s subject-matter expert leveraging data from various platforms (CRM, web, social media, digital health, etc.) in order to develop disruptive customer insights and actionable recommendations/segmentation
- Manage team developing analytics deliverables, including documentation of data requirements, measurement planning, and front-end visualization approach (Business Intelligence/dashboards/brand waterfalls)
- Partner with enterprise teams to design data strategies and execution plans that will govern a data ecosystem for personalized experiences (across content, communications & cadence)
- Lead and support a team of direct reports across data science, analytics and research
- Develop a healthcare data innovation lab for innovation and enterprise data disruptors leading to productized offerings
- Continuously stays informed round industry trends, innovations, and strategies regarding large healthcare data sets
- Understand the functions and systems within hospitals and telehealth and using data findings to support decision-making
- Build a strategic growth plan by evaluating, analyzing and interpreting program and market utilization data
- Present and gain support / commitment from leaderships for growth strategies and plans
- Prepare and present monthly / weekly reports or updates as requested, identifying trends and additional business opportunities
- Ability to conceptualize and design innovative models to assess viability of new and ongoing initiatives and clinical programs
- Collaborate with team members from payor relations, strategy, clinical and new market functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
- Identify, communicate and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
- Evaluate and design performance metrics from data sources that shift RCA into Value Based Compensation Models
- Develop baseline performance reporting in support of metrics to evaluate performance with payors
- B.S. or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, healthcare or a related field or M.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, healthcare or a related field
- 10+ years of recent, data integrating technologies experience or experience implementing vendor applications or working with healthcare systems
- Familiarity with Behavioral Health operations
- Proven subject matter expertise in digital transformation, data, marketing, and customer experience functions. A confirmed ability to support Digital Transformation conversations with client executives
- Direct experience with project delivery and account development for healthcare accounts in professional services or agency environment
- A track record of effectively managing cross-functional project teams to uncover additional opportunities
- Experience with digital experience platform (i.e.Salesforce, Adobe and Sitecore) delivery a plus
- Well-honed written, verbal and interpersonal skills with strong emotional IQ and “driver” mindset
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams with balance of growth mindset and accountability