Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is dedicated to saving 1 million lives from the disease of addiction. A key part of the RCA mission is to provide an active, supportive alumni association to all RCA patients to participate in. The alumni association is part of the larger RCA marketing team, based out of King of Prussia, PA.Reporting to the Director of Alumni Relations, the Alumni Relations Coordinator will be located full time at the RCA Capital Region facility.
- Introduces the alumni association to all individuals and families when they are in treatment, utilizing in-person presentations with the goal to grow meaningful, purposeful, and relevant membership in the alumni association.
- Visibly exhibits alumni association information on site throughout the week and manages alumni association information displays at the site for both inpatient and outpatient patients.
- Ensure all patients pre-discharge have consented to communications from the alumni association, have shared their contact information and have all the details on meetings, events, etc. to jump right into participating
- Organizes on-site and off-site events with alumni to help form connections among alumni, support recovery and remain connectivity between alumni and RCA
- Makes well-being check calls and texts to discharged alumni on a prescribed, regular basis
- Participates in the promotion, attraction, and implementation of community 12-step and recovery-centric meetings within the geographic area of the site
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis
- Bachelor's Degree in the fields of Social Work, Public Administration, Customer Relations Management, Higher Education Administration, Human Services or Social Services preferred.
- At least 1 years' experience in volunteer management, program administration, special events, engagement or related field, ideally within addiction treatment. An equivalent amount of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be well organized, able to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, possess creativity and be able to "think outside the box."
- Must be able to use Microsoft Windows software (Office, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), social media and mobile technology.
- Familiar with/ability to learn Salesforce, CVENT, EZ Texting.