At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
Must be available to work weekends. Day and night shifts available. The Molecular Laboratory Supervisor - Mobile Lab at GENETWORx Laboratory requires extensive knowledge of science and laboratory procedures, specialized molecular diagnostic laboratory tests, blood test procedures, and medical terminology to perform specialized medical laboratory diagnostic tests.
- Supervise, direct, plan, develop, implement, evaluate and oversee the execution of daily operations of the high complexity testing in a molecular diagnostic laboratory.
- Resolve technical problems in accordance with policies and procedures established by the laboratory Director and Technical Supervisor/Manager.
- Monitor test performance and manage QA/QC Markers and proficiency testing through CAP the proficiency program.
- Ensure that remedial actions are taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
- Provide orientation of testing personnel.
- Maintain medical laboratory equipment performance, supplies inventory, and information system.
- Facilitate the implementation of new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, biological, clinical laboratory science, or medical technology and 5 years of pertinent clinical laboratory experience with at least 2 years working at the Technologist level in high-complexity testing, specifically Molecular (DNA based) analysis.
- OR Master’s degree and 3 years experience
- OR or PhD and 1 year of experience
- Must be licensed as a Clinical Laboratory Supervisor in the state of NJ
- Previous supervisory experience of Laboratory personnel preferred
- Must be accessible to the laboratory as needed for on-site, telephone, or electronic consultation.