We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
We are currently expanding our team and are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst with Real Estate experience to work directly with the Acquisition and Capital Market Teams as well as the Executive Management Team to forecast revenues and expenditures. For this role, you should hold a degree in Finance or Accounting, a strong knowledge of financial/valuation concepts followed by relevant work experience. Knowledge of forecasting models and cost accounting processes are key requirements for this position. Ultimately, you will ensure our financial planning is healthy and profitable and aligns with business objectives.
- Develop, edit and manipulate financial models through bench-marking and process analysis in ARGUS Enterprise.
- Analyze, review, and interpret real estate source documents including all due diligence materials.
- Provide the analytical and transactional aspects of acquiring, asset managing, and selling an asset.
- Prepare cost projections.
- Underwrite and evaluate potential equity and debt investment opportunities across many product types.
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data.
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities.
- Complete project financial planning analysis and forecasting for current and prospective real estate investments.
- Coordinate with the Executive Management Team on long-term opportunities.
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions.
- Experience with office, hospital, lab space, multi-family, and/or retail is ideal.
- BS degree in Finance
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst for a real estate development firm.
- Hands-on experience with Argus Enterprise.
- Expertise with MS Excel – creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas.
- Familiarity with finance databases.
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP_
- Full proven experience with Microsoft Suite including Power Point.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills.
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to present and explain financial information in a way that establishes rapport, persuade others, and gages understanding.