We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
We are currently expanding our business and are seeking an experienced Controller with HR experience to work directly with the Nucleus Healthcare Team and Executive Management to prepare financial statements, forecast revenues and expenditures, evaluate new business opportunities, and help us grow the organization. For this role, you should hold a degree in Finance or Accounting, have a strong knowledge of accounting concepts, and have relevant work experience.
- Prepare and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage the HR process including payroll processing, headcount tracking, incentive planning, and performance measurement
- Assist the leadership team with recruiting and onboarding
- Provide financial planning and analysis for current and prospective business models
- Create budgets and financial forecasts
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Coordinate all audits and reviews
- Provide financial analysis for investment evaluations, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Manage cash flow
- Evaluate M&A opportunities
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA preferred
- Proven work experience as a Controller with HR responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting principles
- Expertise with MS Excel – creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas
- Familiarity with finance databases
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- Full proven experience with Microsoft Suite including Power Point
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to present and explain financial information in a way that establishes rapport, and persuade others
- Experience with technology, healthcare, and/or HR is ideal
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer