Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
Are you interested in working for Recovery Centers of America? A company that is destigmatizing ADDICTION and creating a world class organization in the process, truly making the patient and their families their number one priority. We only want passionate and dedicated people to help us in our mission of saving 1 million lives.
The Head of Operations will lead RCA’s Mission Center team as it strives to deliver a direct and supportive customer service experience to our patients. The role will be directly responsible for leading the operational excellence and continuous improvement efforts to help elevate our patient experience as RCA and its services grow. The Head of Operations will also be a leader in our digital transformation by building a vision for how RCA delivers patient care and supports the patients’ journey by identifying and recommending the processes and technologies needed to enable this vision. The role will advocate for these initiatives and be able to set goals, plan, and implement as needed to achieve the goal.
- Identify and analyze key metrics/performance indicators to measure patient satisfaction, quantify patient issues and determine the success of changes
- Develop and implement plans which move the actual patient experience to the ideal patient experience
- Drive team building, training, and retention within the Mission Center; establish a high bar for performance and create a culture that produces excellent, measurable results
- Oversee the quality and tone of our interactions with patients by setting standards, developing training and coaching team on how to implement it
- Deliver on meaningful changes to process, content and/or technology that enhance the patient experience
- Monitor metrics and KPI’s (answer times, call drops, resolution times etc.) to improve processes that will ensure high patient experience rates
- Work with department leaders and vendors on efficient delivery of patient engagement
- Build and lead a team of experts who care personally and embody RCA’s Culture
- Partner with the leadership team on strategy and tech team on software that integrates with operations
- 10+ years of operations leadership experience in labor marketplaces or telemedicine, including a proven track record of scaling and managing headcount of 300+ agents
- Expertise in call center technologies – IVR, workforce, salesforce, telephony systems, etc
- Mission-Obsessed: You have a deep personal connection to RCA’s mission of helping 1 million patients enter a life of recovery
- Process-Driven: You build clear, structured processes and hold yourself and others accountable to them
- Clients First Mentality: You make strategic trade-offs between operations objectives, end-client experience, and long-term brand
- Candor: You seek and speak the truth directly and enjoy the practice of separating self from ego
- Bias Towards Action: You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to build, and you drive initiatives from ideation through to completion
- Possess an advanced analytical acumen
- Experience with Six Sigma type skill set
- Experience in Project Management and Process management and possess skills sets in each
- P&L management experience preferred
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
Reports to: Vice President, Mission Center