Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our Business Development Operations Team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing in support of a field sales organization. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meets and presentations to share ideas and finds.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meets with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance test.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or an MBA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual think skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.