MYONEX - For over 30 years we have been a leading global clinical trial supply company. Our service portfolio offers complete solutions around clinical trials for our partners. Myonex adds value to our clients by helping them always be prepared for what is next in their clinical trials. Our goal is to make sure our partners have whatever they need, when and where they need it, to execute a successful clinical trial, while minimizing delays, unnecessary costs, and surprises. With 2,000+ annual trials/ projects, 200+ active clients and global access to source drugs in over 60 countries, Myonex is a complete partner for clinical trials around the globe.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Technician to join our HQ team in Horsham, PA. The successful candidate will be responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment, as well as managing the data entry necessary to completing each order’s paperwork. This position is also responsible for helping to keep the warehouse space neat and orderly. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team organization efforts. It may also involve more routine cleaning and maintenance duties, as determined by the needs of the day, and assigned by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
The position is also responsible for providing clear and concise communication between Operations and Ancillary Supplies, Quality, Procurement, Finance, and Clinical Trial Supply Europe; and help foresee problems with products or services before they occur.
- Supports the Warehouse Operations Manager in organizing day-to-day warehousing duties.
- Receives, verifies, stages, and stocks incoming material/products, either independently or as part of a team, depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Provides dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the Warehouse Technician’s shift.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities involving processing, packaging, and shipping orders accurately; inspecting products for defects and damages; organizing stocks and maintaining inventory.
- Contributes ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures. Keeps warehouse clean and organized on a daily basis.
- Assists in solving problems and suggests directions that would result in timely and accurate completion of shipment paperwork and other tasks.
- Interfaces with internal customers to successfully manage shipping / order requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supports strong working relationships with couriers and ensure they are following Myonex’s business processes, procedures, and requirements.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are always followed.
- Ensures all business activities follow government regulations (FDA, cGMP, and other regulatory agencies as applicable).
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned, including in the Office and Warehouse.
- Embody the Myonex Core Values:
- Be a Great Team Player
- Be Customer Focused
- Learn & Grow
- Find a Way
- High School degree or equivalent business experience is required, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in warehousing and domestic / international distribution operations.
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and internet functions
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and understand Business Procedures and Process Flows
- Previous experience supporting projects that focus on performance management and operational improvement
- Experience working with warehouse data and ERP systems.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, inventory control, and cold chain shipping requirements. Experience with domestic & international shipping documentation and regulations.
- Compliance and understanding of cGMP, CFR’s and IATA/Dangerous Goods guidelines as they apply to the pharmaceutical or similar regulated industries.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, understand, and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Problem solver with good organizational and prioritization skills with ability to effectively work and collaborate with other departments/functions. Can also work independently under general instructions, is self-directed and motivated.
- Detail oriented, strong documentation, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to perform multiple tasks and to work independently with minimal supervision. Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Reports to: Warehouse Operations Manager