We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
Nucleus Healthcare is seeking a clear and creative communicator for the organization’s Contract and Proposal Writing needs. The Contract, SOW and Proposal Writer is responsible for working with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization to gather the most relevant and up-to-date information to include in Proposals and Statements of Work (SOW). The role involves gathering, organizing, and synthesizing content necessary to write, review and approve SME content. As a result, the candidate will be exposed to the most current content on company products and services, allowing them to rapidly gain expertise in these areas. Not only will the candidate be in close touch with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization, but s/he will also have direct access to VP- and director-level executives who are also involved in the Proposal process – opening the door for many opportunities.
- Author unique content pieces driven by the evolving needs of the organization
- Participate in all phases of the proposal process including proposal strategy planning, content writing and development, internal review, and production, making sure that all materials are client-focused and clearly articulates compelling business value
- Coordinate the scheduling and production of proposals by coordinating with sales and sales support staff, including gathering sufficient details to create compelling transmittal letters
- Ensure that all materials are well-written, grammatically correct, consistent in voice and terminology, and accuracy
- Manage requests from sales team to other departments such as data reviews, product descriptions, and interface information for inclusion in Contracts, Proposals, and other documents.
- Coordinate with SMEs to gather information and content needed to draft and review SOW’s, contracts, and other technical writing
- Decipher technical descriptions and translate them into clear language that is easily understood
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical teams to gather input from multiple stakeholders and drive business results
- Remain current with Nucleus Healthcare’s services and messaging to ensure our competitive advantage is clearly communicated and understood in proposals and client-facing material.
- Independently manage multiple projects from concept to publication under tight deadlines
- Read and review Contracts, Proposals and SOWs to ensure developed content is compliant with all instructions and criteria
- Must be an excellent writer. Writing samples will be requested
- 3-5 years of Proposal Writing experience in Technical Writing, Information Technology and Healthcare
- Medical/Healthcare contract writing experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills & solid understanding of message development
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to translate complex topics into clear, concise, and compelling content
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with dynamic objectives
- Must be professional with a customer-service focus
- Knowledge/Experience in Financial Industry and/or Legal capacity a plus