At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
Responsible for end-to-end intimate knowledge of market dynamics, strategic direction, offering details and customer needs of a defined set of products, the Pharmacogenetics Product Manager will work with executive leadership to define and own the full life cycle of successful product innovation, development and implementation.
- Accountable for product lifecycle and pipeline to include business planning, market analysis, competitive analysis, promotion, reporting, and customer satisfaction.
- Product planning and development product offering from product/service conception to final available product, market intelligence/market research to ID products needed in the market, features and benefit requirements for product, etc.
- Partner with laboratory operations, quality, regulatory, client services, scientific staff and business leadership to proactively manage day-to-day product needs.
- Development of brand strategies for products/services including establishment of value proposition, targeting & segmentation, positioning, branding, and lifecycle management.
- Facilitation of connectivity to EHR/EMR where appropriate
- Work with Marketing Communication to develop promotional programs including all elements of the promotional mix: development of detailed financial options, launch plans for new products, selection of sales channel, communication tactics, and collateral and other support materials as appropriate.
- Resident expert and voice of the customer on the product offering, disease state or condition for which test(s) are designed.
- Resource to Sales, Marketing Communication, Senior leadership and others in the organization re: product and product positioning.
- Understanding and analysis of product and service costs, sets pricing for product line, analysis of sales and profitability of product line, monthly forecasting and production planning, annual sales and expense budgeting.
- Expert in customer and market needs via interaction with customers, subject matter experts (internal and external), KOLs, Sales and MarComm team.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape, including competitor market strategies and sales tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field, science (biology, chemistry, or physics), or engineering required
- 5 - 10 years experience in a product management role required
- Significant experience in the field of pharmacogenetics required
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition and demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives