We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
You will be responsible for the delivery, execution, and assessment of Talent that will provide the client with a recruiting advantage. We are counting on you to be a Talent Advisor as you utilize industry & Recruiting knowledge to translate the enterprise and business strategy while crafting the talent priorities. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends, market changes, and talent competitors, while delivering outstanding candidate experience through the engagement and connection of critical and diverse talent pools.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Communicate at high level with client leadership team
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Participating in regular team meetings regarding the status of each search
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends within the life sciences industry so that we can provide the sharpest possible insights to clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a successful recruiter within the Life Science, Healthcare, or Biotechnology Industries
- Laboratory recruiting experience required
- 3+ Yrs. clinical and molecular lab recruiting experience
- Toxicology lab recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for various roles such as: medical tech, accessioners, technicians, extractionists, positive certifying scientists, etc.
- An analytical and strategic mindset with the ability to solve problems creatively
- High emotional intelligence, intellectual curiosity, and sound judgment
- Exceptional work ethic
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment