At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The role of the Account Manager for GENETWORx will be tasked with maintaining and growing lab services within the assigned territory.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing SalesForce CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Adheres to monthly budget requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Demonstrates core mission and values of GENETWORx/Recovery Centers of America
- Sales experience required, preferably in clinical or molecular laboratory industry
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Can build effective presentations and present relevant material for the specific target audience.