At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The Sales Support Specialist provides assistance to multiple departments in determining and relaying the status of a specimen sample at any time of its life cycle. Accurate and timely response to all inquiries is critical to the accomplishment of this mission.
- Provide follow up activity for accounts seeking information about specimen results, tracking billing questions, and delays
- Respond to/resolve all communications from representatives and accounts expediting answers necessary for the situation
- Keep an open line of communication to answer sales rep questions as well as further inquiries from GENETWORx accounts
- Follow up with accounts after any communication to assure satisfaction and answer any additional questions
- Understand each piece of software a specimen will touch including searching, query, comparison, and resulting steps
- Communicate with operations and laboratory to make sure all specimens are followed through
- Support all departments with specimen discrepancy, communication of common discrepancies, and implement solutions to catch discrepancies before they happen
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience in a customer support/customer service position
- Must understand, or be able to learn, the life cycle of a specimen from kit distribution and collection to the billing cycle