At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
A hybrid role (60% remote / 40% onsite) / Variable Day Shifts - The Client Services Representative is responsible for assisting with professional development and mentoring team members to insure industry leading service to all parties related to GENETWORx Laboratories. Exceptional communication skills, professionalism and work ethic, along with identifying opportunities for departmental improvement are key components of this role.
- Ensure the receipt, registration, and accessioning of all specimens that come into the laboratory
- Field medical/healthcare inbound phone calls in call center environment
- Read, interpret, and follow instructions on documents such as SOPs, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Active participant in the implementation of departmental programs designed to improve performance.
- Assist Manager in the training and coaching of new and existing team members to maximize performance.
- Offer recommendations to management for improvement with products, packaging, shipping methods, service, billing methods and procedures.
- Communicate complaints concerning service failures to designated department manager(s) for investigation and follow through on specific incidents if applicable.
- Examine pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer requests and related paperwork.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a customer services position is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in the medical or healthcare field required.
- 3 years of inbound call center experience is required.
- Displays a positive and professional attitude, demonstrates dependability, contributes in a team environment and possesses an impeccable work ethic
- Superior interpersonal communication skills: tactful, mature, flexible and professional