At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The Collection Site Project and Events Manager has broad responsibilities, from customer service, managing staff, overseeing projects and event management, to maintaining safety protocols and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team focused.
- Oversee the setup, event management, execution and take down of multiple sample collection sites within the same geographical area
- Oversee site safety, security, and overall operations of the collection sites. Devise and implement site policies and procedures as required and in accordance with local and federal laws
- Serve as the single point of contact for all collection site staff, Genetworx Supply Chain team, and Genetworx Site Logistics team
- Be the on-the-ground contact for client/customer service communications and logistics teams
- Inspect supplies, inventories and coordinate with Genetworx supply chain on the maintenance of equipment if required
- Ensure all safety standards are up to local and state standards for collection site as per Genetworx SOPs and Standards
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; Help prepare and maintain procedures
- Supervise and evaluate staff; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate
- 2-year associate’s degree in a life sciences or related field OR a 4-year bachelors degree in hospitality, communication, nursing, life sciences or related field
- 3 years of prior experience in event management (indoor and outdoor events with safety standards), customer service experience highly preferred
- Prior experience in implementing safety protocols and procedures on an event site
- Comfortable with handling and trouble-shooting technology on site, with assistance from remote IT Support technician
- Confident with client relationships/customer service as it pertains to on site set up and logistics
- Must have access to a vehicle/ability to get to collection site