At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
As the Business Development Marketing Manager, you are well-versed in managing marketing campaigns and have experience negotiating deals using all media buying metrics (CPM, CPC and CPA), and backing those metrics into a cost per acquisition goal, both online and offline. You'll oversee onboarding of all third-party partnerships that drive traffic to GENETWORx products (both online and offline).
This position will NOT involve managing partner performance, but rather, focus on researching and onboarding new affiliate marketing partners/vendors and managing the business development pipeline in a scalable, automated manner. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Business Development Marketing Manager is responsible for helping drive growth through building our strategic affiliate partnership network.
Business Development Marketing Manager Specific Responsibilities:
• Researching potential strategic partners that align with GENETWORx products/services.
• Assisting with legal document execution
• Designing and managing a business development CRM with custom fields.
• Negotiating deal metrics that back into ROI goals.
• Attend marketing conferences related to Affiliate Marketing.
Education & Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in direct-to-consumer or e-commerce marketing/customer acquisition/affiliate program management and/or B2B business development
• 2 years of experience with onboarding affiliate marketing partners
• Experience using SalesForce or Hubspot to manage pipelines
• Experience with administrating standard legal agreements (Master Services Agreement and Non-disclosures)
• Experience working in the healthcare/wellness vertical, a plus.
• Prior relationships within Tier 1 affiliate marketing networks (Rakuten, ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.), top tier affiliate marketing agencies and/or large database companies, a plus.
The candidate can live anywhere in the United States but must commit to working east coast business hours.