At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The Administrative Assistant contributes to the GENETWORx team by preparing reports, meeting minutes and correspondence. The Administrative Assistant manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries, and coordinates meetings, travel, and conference calls.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries and maintains a high level of customer service in all internal and external communications.
- May maintain the team's schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Organizes and maintains files and records.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting with projects as needed.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years of administrative support work, preferably for executive level staff.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "can do" attitude are required.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.