The Center for Breakthrough Medicines is on track to be the largest single-site cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization in the world. Our comprehensive service offering accelerates speed to market through supply chain disruption mitigation strategies, end-to-end program management expertise and unique platform technology with the ability to follow a molecule from idea to commercialization. CBM’s integrated approach provides high quality and consistent end-to-end manufacturing capability including: Process and Analytical Development; Plasmid DNA production; Viral Vector Production of Lentivirus; AAV and Adenovirus; Testing and Analytics; Autologous, Allogeneic and Gene-edited Cell Therapy Bioprocessing; and Cell banking. CBM’s horizontal and vertical integration provides one source throughout a product’s life cycle.
CBM’s mission is to accelerate the delivery and affordability of lifesaving and life-changing therapies from discovery to market by offering a complete solution for the development and commercialization of cell and gene therapies.
CBM is located just outside of Philadelphia in the Heart of Cellicon Valley on The Discovery Labs campus set on 300 acres with 2.4 million square feet of life sciences lab and manufacturing space, allowing clients to scale their development and manufacturing needs without ever having to change sites, while providing employees a true community campus experience focused exclusively on life sciences.
The Discovery Labs is a Global Platform Company inclusive of CBM, The Discovery Labs Properties, UniteIQ incubator labs, and The Colony, a unique investment and resource model enabling groundbreaking therapies to be brought to life.
· The primary function of the role with be to support all aspects of the inventory control within the vector asset and work cross functionally with Supply Chain and Logistics. Material and Inventory specialists work closely with the supply chain team to ensure readiness, accuracy, and on time delivery of materials in support of manufacturing operations.
· Execution and control of the inventory within the vector manufacturing asset.
· Material movement from warehouse locations to the manufacturing core following area trafficking and wipe down procedures.
· Entry and completion of material master data forms.
· Assisting in sourcing function as required of identifying attributes of material master data from vendors.
· Execution of standard ERP (SAP) transactions and resolution of issues to ensure proper material control and consumption within manufacturing asset.
· Maintain a culture of Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Operational Performance based on CBM Goals and Vision.
· Maintain Cost Mindfulness my promoting just in time delivery and accurate inventory control.
· Directly support manufacturing project and execution teams to ensure material and inventory needs.
· Perform routine SAP transactions including material movement, consumption, cycle counts, and kitting to support manufacturing.
· Identify and escalate SAP Recipe updates in support of accurate inventory and consumption.
· Escalate issues that would jeopardize manufacturing execution related to material.
· Physically move material according to CBMs material movement and disinfection procedures along with logical transactions.
· Support the stand up of Manufacturing organization and master materials and specification process of base inventory.
· High School Equivalent is required
· The Ideal candidate is preferred to have some applicable experience
· Strong Cross Functional Communication skills.
Excel/Computer skills a must.
Candidate must be prepared for an exciting, dynamic, and fast paced CDMO/start up environment.