Full Time Permanent - Onsite
At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The QAQC Team Leader is responsible for communicating company goals, ensuring compliance with standards, and deadlines to the team. The QAQC Team Leader manages the day-to-day operations of the team, motivates team members and assesses performance, provides guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum.
- Conducts training of team members to maximize their potential while aligning strengths and skill sets with job requirements
- Alerts the HIM Supervisor and/or the Senior Director of the Lab Revenue Cycle of any anomalies with the integrity of contracts and/or contract databases
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, company related objectives, and deadlines
- Informs the leader of consistent issues as they occur and make recommendations to improve departmental quality outcomes
- Provides quality customer service including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Assists management in the development and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Coordinates activity with internal and external customers and serves as primary contact person for issues relating to revenue cycle
- Assists with developing standard operating procedures, audit processes, and educational documentation
- Leads the revenue cycle department in performance improvement and quality initiatives
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in a position meeting and communicating with the public
- 2+ years of billing, payment posting, or A/R experience in a healthcare setting
- Motivational skills and the ability to develop, implement, and assess performance metrics
- Experience analyzing company needs, employee development, and goal setting
- Six sigma or similar process improvement qualification preferred
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred
- Strong understanding of goals and standards for customer service
- Investigative mind and strong research skills