Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
One of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the world has launched its digital health platform for behavioral health. We are seeking an experienced telehealth executive to help build out a global company from $15 million to $1 billion in revenues. The individual will work hand-in-hand with the Founder/Entrepreneur and be part of an explosive creation of the finest telehealth company in the world. Reporting to the shareholders, The Chief Executive Officer will provide dynamic leadership to direct the overarching operations at The Telehealth Company. This individual will provide strategic leadership to ensure exponential growth, seamless expansion, and execution of long-term goals, plans, and established policies. The Chief Executive Officer sets the vision, mission, and define overall strategy for the company. If you have the skills to manage explosive growth companies and an understanding of healthcare, video production, finance/accounting, and high speed recruiting of the finest talent that money can buy, then come work side-by-side with us and let’s change the world together.
· Lead or engage in discussions and strategic planning sessions with board members, executive team members, stakeholders, etc.
· Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
· Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
· Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory action.· Lead and execute processes and systems in accordance with annual budgetary reporting.
· Improve budgeting processes on a continual basis through education of senior leadership and department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
· Manage, uphold, and create relationships with partnering companies, vendors, etc.
· Build and develop an extraordinary team of senior leadership that can effectively implement and adhere to the organization’s mission.
· Serve as spokesperson for the organization to efficiently convey the values of the Company to the public and potential investors.
· Develop company-wide standard operating procedures (SOPs).
· Demonstrate leadership, proficiency, and top tier management in all aspects of The Telehealth Company organization.
· Effectively communicate with healthcare providers, the medical community, and all potential clients.
· Coordinate and develop training procedures to ensure seamless workflow, exceptional customer service, and overall company operations.
· Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential strategic alliances, acquisitions and/or mergers, and investments.
· Drive marketing to build brand and execute launch of services.
· Develop financial and non-financial reports to assess business.
· Bachelor’s Degree required· MBA, PhD, JD, etc. preferred.
· Minimum of 15 years of proven experience in a healthcare senior leadership or executive role.
· Proven track record of building successful services or products and high performing teams from the ground up.
· Ability to lead and adapt in a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Experience growing a strong and expanding enterprise on a national and global scale.
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
· Knowledge of the profit and loss balance sheet and cash flow management, finance, and budgeting required of an enterprise level company.
· Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and public speaking skills.