Full Time Permanent - Remote
At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing Operations, an experienced VoC/CX Specialist must deliver a 360-holistic customer view for internal stakeholders. The (VoC/CX) Specialist will work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to ensure customers receive a seamless, best-in-class deliverable.
- Develop, manage, deploy, analyze and report on customer surveys in order to develop growth and engagement strategies, understand purchasing cycles and behaviors, achieve sales targets, drive retention and repeat business
- Data analytics, data extractions and matching data between multiple systems and formats
- Manage large data sets for both B2B and DTC customers
- Create and expand upon reporting tools, dashboards and research plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand departmental and corporate goals in order to align with the development of VoC research initiatives and strategies
- Continuous assessment of UX across all business segments to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Translate raw data into compelling presentations and action plans to present to leadership and cross-departmental stakeholders
- Support understanding of analysis and consistent adoption of VoC/CX strategies across the enterprise
- Develop project plans, lead cross-functional stakeholder meetings, drive decision making and maintain critical path timelines
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, or economics
- 3+ years in VoC/CX roles, preferably in Pharma, healthcare, health and wellness a plus
- 3+ years of experience with data collection, data cleaning, evaluation, reporting, and analysis
- Experience in B2B and DTC
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects across internal teams
- Knowledge of: SQL, SAS, Tableau, and other database technologies, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are:
- Passionate about data and equally excited about translating raw data into visuals that allow your teammates to understand and leverage the data in order to grow and improve
- Flexible, nimble, and thrive in a start-up environment that includes a high level of collaboration
- Highly analytical and organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills