Full Time Permanent - Onsite
At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will procure inventory, materials, office supplies, and capital goods. You will keep records of all acquisitions to ensure that purchases remain within budget and on schedule. The Supply Chain Manager develops and investigates supply sources, and issues requests for quotations, proposals, or bids for those items not covered by any existing purchasing arrangement. You will serve as liaison to vendors and suppliers and manage Coordinators and Warehouse Associates.
- Evaluates end-to-end purchasing department activities related to purchase requisition and purchase order activity to include:
- Ensure all policy standards are met
- Ensure all necessary levels of approval are met
- Ensure timely processing takes place within reasonable deadlines
- Ensures that contracts are logged and stored electronically
- Routinely evaluates contract status, end dates, and compliance
- Ensures required documentation for independent contractors and contracted vendors are current
- Performs the administrative steps and execution of issuing approved purchase orders
- Ensues follow-up of all orders placed centrally within the company supply chain system
- Ensues minor vendors questions and issues are addressed in a timely fashion
- Teams with Finance and A/P to ensure that vendors are timely paid
- Partner with A/P to consolidate invoicing where applicable
- Assist in the administration of RCA's automated P-2-P workflow, including multiple vendor online platforms
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university; or equivalent relevant experience
- Two years' experience in a purchasing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Familiar with automated workflow processes and procedures