Full Time Permanent - Onsite
At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The Product Manager - Pharmacogenetics is responsible for end-to-end intimate knowledge of market dynamics, strategic direction, offering details and customer needs of a defined set of products to define and own the full life cycle of successful product innovation, development and implementation. The Product Manager - Pharmacogenetics is accountable for product lifecycle and pipeline to include business planning, market analysis, competitive analysis, promotion, reporting, and customer satisfaction.
- Market intelligence/Market research to ID products needed in the market
- Determine the optimal product to meet the customer needs and maximize revenue and profit opportunities
- Review product portfolio with regard to strategic fit and company growth expectations
- Partner with laboratory operations, quality, regulatory, client services, scientific staff and business leadership to proactively manage day-to-day product needs
- Development of brand strategies for products/services including establishment of value proposition, targeting & segmentation, positioning, branding, and lifecycle management.
- Packaging of the test offering/panel offering, product and service to the end user and customer channels
- Work with Sales & Marketing Communications to develop promotional programs and all elements of the promotional mix: development of detailed financial options, launch plans for new products, selection of sales channel, communication tactics, e-commerce and collateral
- Ongoing review of strategies and tactics to ensure plans are meeting needs of team and customers
- Resource to Sales, Marketing Communication, Senior leadership and others in the organization re: product and product positioning
- Work with Sales Training to develop, refine and produce ongoing materials for product and service offerings for Sales and Marketing
- Sets pricing for product line based on payer opportunities across all segments
- Analysis of sales and profitability of product line(s); monthly forecasting and production planning
- Build a 3-5 year strategic plan, 1 year operational plan
- Annual sales and expense budgeting
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape, including competitor market strategies, promotional and sales tactics
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field, science (biology, chemistry, or physics), or engineering required
- 5 - 10 years experience in a product management role required
- Significant experience in the field of pharmacogenetics required
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition and demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives