The Center for Breakthrough Medicines is on track to be the largest single-site cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization in the world. Our comprehensive service offering accelerates speed to market through supply chain disruption mitigation strategies, end-to-end program management expertise and unique platform technology with the ability to follow a molecule from idea to commercialization. CBM’s integrated approach provides high quality and consistent end-to-end manufacturing capability including: Process and Analytical Development; Plasmid DNA production; Viral Vector Production of Lentivirus; AAV and Adenovirus; Testing and Analytics; Autologous, Allogeneic and Gene-edited Cell Therapy Bioprocessing; and Cell banking. CBM’s horizontal and vertical integration provides one source throughout a product’s life cycle.
CBM’s mission is to accelerate the delivery and affordability of lifesaving and life-changing therapies from discovery to market by offering a complete solution for the development and commercialization of cell and gene therapies.
As the Client Services Manager, you are responsible for the overall relationship with our cell and gene therapy customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer program is supported with the highest quality - timely, engaging, efficient, and effective. The successful Client Services Manager is actively engaged in their team and customers’ experience and day-to-day performance. The candidate will foster a culture that is passionate about caring for customers, doing the right thing, making data driven decisions, the company mission and goals, and remaining steadfast and strong through continuous growth and constant change. The Client Services Manager has extensive knowledge and command of department processes and ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met while adhering to approved budgets.
- Work with a Cross-functional team internally and externally
- Effectively communicates complex technical information with Clients and the internal staff
- Establish efficient and balanced work flows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of quality support and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and measure service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process
- Make recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the customer experience
- Identify, create, and foster team and individual growth opportunities
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy
- Vet, hire, and dismiss employees when appropriate
- Build a bridge between teams to improve internal processes, the customer experience, or foster collaborative efforts.
- Help map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the customer’s behalf
- Guide team in effective customer issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes used to track, oversee, and organize every interaction between the customer and product throughout the lifecycle
- Agile working across Customer Experience spaces when needed, including Success, Services, and Implementation/Training
- Knowledge Base content creation and cultivation, special projects, customer communications, product and tooling integration and validation, etc.
- BA/BS in a related discipline, Biological Sciences
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in a related discipline (science, business, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of contract biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing services and the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
- Successful experience managing customers and associated skills
- Outstanding ability to communicate and work with all levels of organizations, internally and externally
- Resourceful and able to make sound decisions using when facing ambiguity
- Proven flexibility adapting to a rapidly evolving workload
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Healthcare and biotech experience preferred
- Lab industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Confidence leading one-on-one and group meetings and liaising with different levels of leadership and functional areas
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team
- Strong analytical skills
- A drive to make a positive impact on the people and culture where you work
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills, as well as strong listening skills
- Possesses strong customer relation skills
- Interpersonal skills to develop and manage relationships with external customers
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment