The Center for Breakthrough Medicines is on track to be the largest single-site cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization in the world. Our comprehensive service offering accelerates speed to market through supply chain disruption mitigation strategies, end-to-end program management expertise and unique platform technology with the ability to follow a molecule from idea to commercialization. CBM’s integrated approach provides high quality and consistent end-to-end manufacturing capability including: Process and Analytical Development; Plasmid DNA production; Viral Vector Production of Lentivirus; AAV and Adenovirus; Testing and Analytics; Autologous, Allogeneic and Gene-edited Cell Therapy Bioprocessing; and Cell banking. CBM’s horizontal and vertical integration provides one source throughout a product’s life cycle.
CBM’s mission is to accelerate the delivery and affordability of lifesaving and life-changing therapies from discovery to market by offering a complete solution for the development and commercialization of cell and gene therapies.
The Center for Breakthrough Medicines (CBM) is on track to be the largest single-site cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) in the world. CBM’s mission is to accelerate the delivery and affordability of lifesaving and life-changing therapies from discovery to market by offering a complete solution for the development and commercialization of cell and gene therapies. CBM is located just outside of Philadelphia in the Heart of Cellicon Valley; set on 300 acres with 2.4 million square feet of life sciences lab and manufacturing space, allowing clients to scale their development and manufacturing needs without ever having to change sites, while providing employees a true community campus experience focused exclusively on life sciences.
This leader is focused on CBM’s event program ranging from the industry’s largest user group and industry events to global sales and employee meetings and conferences. A visionary, this leader owns the strategy, content, and implementation of exciting, engaging, and flawless experiences, directing a team of in-house digital and event experts. This highly visible role offers a unique opportunity to reimagine and architect the company’s go-to-market strategy for events that are focused on brand expansion and demand generation across a spectrum of virtual and live venues.
This critical executive will come in with fresh ideas and new thinking, including using emerging technologies and platforms to drive business results while creating amazing experiences. It works closely with marketing executives and eco-system partners to create and align programs with company strategy and program goals. A passion for technology, digital marketing, and a data-driven mindset is part of the skillset of this key executive.
· Shape and lead the event's vision, including content strategy and plan, and be accountable for success metrics
· Direct all aspects of events, working within budgets, meeting timelines and deadlines, as well as supervising operations and quality of execution
· Oversee event manager as they execute comprehensive events programs
· Create event marketing plans and provide ongoing reporting against registration, attendees, and overall goals
· Collaborate across the organization to ensure consistent alignment and transparency of event goals and strategies
· Be the subject matter expert on event trends and recommend new event opportunities and monitor competitor event activity
· Oversee all pre-event and post-event communications and marketing initiatives
· Manage vendor relations and ensure compliance with corporate rules and guidelines
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
· 8-10+ years of B2B marketing management
· Hands-on corporate event planning and logistics experience; working knowledge of virtual event platforms including best practices
· Strong problem-solving, people management, and relationship building skills
· Energetic results-oriented self-starter, with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment and influence varied audiences
· Management of projects, budgets, and resource allocation to support success and efficiency
· Demonstrated linkage of event efforts to the organization’s broader growth plan
· Hands-on experience creating event communications optimized for various channels
· Willingness to travel up to 30 percent of the time
· Strong Excel and PPT skills
· Strong communicator and influencer