The Center for Breakthrough Medicines is on track to be the largest single-site cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization in the world. Our comprehensive service offering accelerates speed to market through supply chain disruption mitigation strategies, end-to-end program management expertise and unique platform technology with the ability to follow a molecule from idea to commercialization. CBM’s integrated approach provides high quality and consistent end-to-end manufacturing capability including: Process and Analytical Development; Plasmid DNA production; Viral Vector Production of Lentivirus; AAV and Adenovirus; Testing and Analytics; Autologous, Allogeneic and Gene-edited Cell Therapy Bioprocessing; and Cell banking. CBM’s horizontal and vertical integration provides one source throughout a product’s life cycle.
CBM’s mission is to accelerate the delivery and affordability of lifesaving and life-changing therapies from discovery to market by offering a complete solution for the development and commercialization of cell and gene therapies.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager role will lead garnering deep customer insights, building market segmentation, developing product and portfolio positioning, crafting market development strategies, defining tactics and content, ensuring operational readiness, and sustaining market growth. This individual will ideate and deliver brand and product campaign strategies, marketing materials, messaging, identify target customer relationships, website content, and various other projects/programs directly promoting CBM products. This individual will cross-functionally work with multiple business units, the commercial team, and other functions to develop and launch differentiated product offerings and solutions to cell and gene innovator companies. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager works well in a fast-paced environment, is organized and able to dynamically prioritize between short-term asks and long-term business needs.
- Strategically partner with business unit leaders to understand market needs and translate into differentiated solutions
- Create clear, effective, and integrated strategies, plans, and tactics for current and new product launches, such as content development, customer engagement, customer experience, and lead generation.
- Analyze and incorporate key market and clinical trends, customer needs and segmentation, disease state insights, and competitive offerings for the development of the product’s commercialization strategy.
- Support the tactical execution of select marketing initiatives delivering against predefined strategies to achieve product and business objectives and goals.
- Lead the development and execution of promotional materials and programs directed at key customers with an eye towards driving awareness and education.
- Develop deep insight into the buyer personas for your BUs, the buyer journey, and use this insight to help guide messaging and content creation.
- Work with subject-matter experts (SMEs) within your BU to create and maintain marketing and sales assets that appropriately target buyers throughout their journey. Assets include positioning/sales guides, sales playbooks, case studies, whitepapers, eBooks, product demonstrations, infographics and more
- Big picture thinker who can identify solutions to meet evolving Business Unit and enterprise priorities.
- Passionate, results-oriented, and driven by collaborative outcomes.
- Positive and resilient in the face of change and challenge.
- Flexible to new methods, approaches – comfortable pivoting to meet the moment.
- Organized and polished with excellent executive presence.
- Strong writing abilities, presentation skills, and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to engage with cross-functional team members at all levels of the organization.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, and Google Analytics.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Business or Marketing.
- 8+ years of professional work experience in life science, biopharma, CDMO’s (cell and gene therapy a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully launch and market products in a highly competitive market.
- Previous experience analyzing client needs, setting and managing expectations, and influencing decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.