We’re a privately held, multibillion-dollar company based in King of Prussia, PA, doing multiple $1B+ transactions. We are building the team to drive Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), restructurings, and integrations to create billions of dollars of value.
Come work alongside the owner, founder, and chairman to transform significant sectors of the Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Technology industries.
If you are smart, capable, and organized, have a deep understanding of core business processes, change management, and business transformation, you have the opportunity to be successful beyond your wildest dream.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading simultaneous projects from commencement to completion, facilitating interaction among team members, vendors, and stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for piloting projects to completion based on the organization’s timelines, budget, and resources. This candidate will collaborate with others throughout the organization to manage and prioritize activities based on risk impact to the project. Manage all functions to assure the correct project scope is maintained, established processes are followed, and objectives are met. This candidate should adhere to the traditional waterfall methodology.
- Coordinate required project phases through the required approvals; schedule, facilitate and document project meetings while maintaining all related information.
- Support the engagement, alignment, and active sponsorship that are critical for project success.
- Clearly communicate status, risks, and remediation plans to stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Resolve issues that arise across projects, keeping in mind and relaying the impacts to project timelines and to other projects.
- Ensure procedure, rules, regulations, and promulgated laws governing project management are well adhered to.
- Assure that the project management process and methodology is implemented on all required projects.
- Coordinate work performed by various project resources including internal departments and external clients.
- Lead development of project plans and milestones while working with various parts of the company.
- Act as a liaison between labs, administrative areas and clients. Work in conjunction with sales department providing information to or about new and existing clients
- Align team priorities to ensure delivery against all assigned projects, along with progress tracking, change control, and on-time delivery.
- Establish effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and inspires others.
- Guide user communications for effective adoption; and track deliverables against project success criteria.
- Develop and implement plans for client onboarding.
- Manage all regulatory and legal requirements for onboarding new clients.
- Assist in the development and documentation of new processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and assist in the hiring effort in order to acquire more resources.
- Understand all types of equipment functions.
- Coordinate the appropriate number of tests per day through measurable metrics.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related scientific field required (2+ years of experience at a top tier consulting firm focused in Life Sciences or Healthcare)
- Minimum of seven (7) years in a clinical or molecular laboratory project management role.
- PMP Certification is a MUST
- A Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Experience managing non-technology projects; Mergers and Acquisitions or business facing projects.
- Knowledge of all applicable Federal, State and local statutes and regulations.
- Vast knowledge of important elements of project management, i.e. the project description, the project span, quality, needed resources, possible risk, relevant regulations and guidelines, most viable options, relevant tools, and methods available for execution.
- Experience onboarding clients in a highly regulated environment, supply chain, vendor management expertise.
- Ability to work independently with strong initiative and focus.
- Knowledge of the implementation of pharmaceutical tests in scale preferred.
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Extensive MS Excel/Access quantitative analysis.
- MS Powerpoint deliverable creation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and in stressful conditions. Must be able to lift, push or carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Technical and functional Requirements Gathering for solutioning.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, MES) and customer-facing digital platform capabilities (enrollment, scheduling, case management portals).
- Organization capabilities assessment and design.
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the team.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.