There is a life sciences revolution occurring being driven by the tremendous demand for cell and gene therapies. This demand coupled with the desire for collaboration, the availability of capital, regulatory mind shifts, technological developments, and bottlenecks in supply chains are creating tremendous opportunities for first movers and service providers. The Discovery Labs platform supports and drives this new environment by creating space for CGT Manufacturing, Research and Discovery and the all supporting services.
The IAM Business Analyst candidate will be an integral member Enterprise Systems Team with
responsibility for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) privilege management. The candidate
will analyze user access roles, entitlements, and permissions to establish user access and entitlement for
all of The Discovery Labs (TDL) applications and fileshares. The candidate will work with TDL managers
to solicit access management rules. Participate in ERP implementation project and take part in defining
master data. Audit access privileges for compliance with HIPAA controls. Administer Microsoft
Sharepoint access management based on access rules defined in Okta. Administer Okta IAM access rules
and business roles. Apply SAML integration with ERP, CRM and other systems. Develop management
reports for IAM KPI. Collaborate with the TDL Information Security Team investigating security incidents
● Work with the ERP team for data feeds of key master data such as userids, assets, locations to use in defining assets to be managed by Okta IAM.
● Work with TheDiscoveryLabs manufacturing and business operations teams to identify fine-grain permissions or roles, and auto-provisioning of entitlements through Okta for applications and fileshares.
● Work with business users to gather requirements and ensure access control and processes meet business needs, while adhering to defined IAM and corporate standards.
● Define, plan, and validate entitlement models to simplify access and align to current standards.
● Participate in the deployment of the SAP ERP system with focus on the
● consistency and completeness of the master data required to organize the business functions. That data will drive the implementation of the Okta application.
● Create a project plan for all applications and fileshares in scope, and develop prioritization, tasks and timeframes. They will assist in the analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of access related issues arising out of permission change requests identified via these enhancements.
● Identify high sensitivity information shares and data bases requiring a more robust set of access controls.
● Review and maintain department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures. Document identity and access models, changes/enhancements, designs, and project plans.
● Identity opportunities for automation, innovation and streamlining the IAM life-cycle processes.
● Interact with all levels of personnel, including technical staff, business users, department heads, operating units, and executives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in related field (Information Systems, Computer Science,
Information Security, Engineering) or equivalent experience
• Business and data analysis experience
• Functional understanding of user authorization, security administration and provisioning/de-provisioning, and Active Directory groups and memberships.
• Excellent problem solving, business analytical and project management skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, meet fluctuating deadlines and demonstrate strong multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Business Analyst: 4 years (Required)
• Identity and Access Management (IAM): 2 years (Required)
• Okta IAM (preferred)
• ERP systems data, preferably SAP
• Data analysis and reporting (intermediate level)
• Microsoft Sharepoint
• Proficient with MS office suite (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and SharePoint
• ERP master data management
Flexibility for PT remote