There is a life sciences revolution occurring being driven by the tremendous demand for cell and gene therapies. This demand coupled with the desire for collaboration, the availability of capital, regulatory mind shifts, technological developments, and bottlenecks in supply chains are creating tremendous opportunities for first movers and service providers. The Discovery Labs platform supports and drives this new environment by creating space for CGT Manufacturing, Research and Discovery and the all supporting services.
Position Overview: The CMO will drive awareness, preference, and demand for company’s services through a world-class suite of marketing services including ecommerce, customer relationship management (CRM), creative support, digital applications, market research, and marketing data analytics. Works closely with marketing managers and company executives in developing strategies to meet the organization's goals.
* Assist our clients in finding the treatment they need by setting an ecommerce, marketing, and communication strategy for the organization that delivers a competitive advantage. Craft compelling messaging that builds brand equity.
* Lead and manage a comprehensive Digital Marketing Campaign related to our PPC and SEO strategic growth goals.
* Prior experience in coordinating and analyzing marketing/competitive intelligence using tools like Google analytics (market conditions, industry trends and customer demographics) to evaluate and produce innovative opportunities that increase market share.
* Design engaging, differentiated messaging that builds brand equity and promotes the corporate vision of providing quality care based on scientific outcomes.
* Expertise in executive speech writing, broadcast/multi-media, community and media relations, spokesperson techniques, telecommunications and the digital experience, including web site and mobile development and maintenance.
* Solid experience in formulating and managing the marketing budget, identifying target segments, media selection, and ad placement/timing.
* Demonstrated experience in identifying and establishing benchmarks to measure marketing effectiveness.
* Working knowledge of selecting/hiring third-party talent for creative services, graphic design and production, publication development and management, market research and advertising.
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Creating the New and Different: The ability to generate new ideas and breakthroughs requires vision, creativity, and broad interests and knowledge. Must also be able to speculate about alternatives, manage the innovation process and teams, and bring those ideas to market.
* Focusing on Action and Outcomes: Transformative CMOs must possess the potent combination of attacking everything with energy-while also keeping an eye on the bottom line. They must be unafraid to initiate action based on incomplete data, then drive to the finish and honestly assess results.
* Inspiring Others: Building motivated, high-performing teams-or even moving an entire organization to perform at a higher level-demands a compelling vision, commitment, and superior communication. Understands what motivates different individuals.
* Business Acumen: Ability to develop and administer multi-million budgets with a strong bottom-line mentality. Understands the levers that make the biggest impact.