We’re a privately held, multibillion-dollar company based in King of Prussia, PA, doing multiple $1B+ transactions. We are building the team to drive Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), restructurings, and integrations to create billions of dollars of value.
Come work alongside the owner, founder, and chairman to transform significant sectors of the Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Technology industries.
If you are smart, capable, and organized, have a deep understanding of core business processes, change management, and business transformation, you have the opportunity to be successful beyond your wildest dream.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of transformation projects, with a focus on the overall cross functional alignment and coordination in the delivery of Sourcing and Enterprise Services (SES) (i.e. Global Procurement), project portfolio in partnership with SES, finance, relevant COEs and key stakeholders. Responsibilities include detailed project planning, solutions work sessions (e.g. knowledge transfer, End to End process review), compliance and risk assessments, program budgets and change and communications. Manage, track and present on transformation project progress against critical metrics (including financials, variances in time and scope, risks and trends) to Sr. level management on a regular basis.
- Lead and manage large-scale strategic / transformation projects.
- Mobilize cross-functional finance teams, divisions, and external vendors in scoping, planning, presenting, staffing and execution of assigned projects.
- Partner with senior leaders to review project(s), identify interdependencies, and deploy the appropriate resources mix between project managers, internal and external SMEs.
- Design and implement innovative approaches to problem resolution, performance improvement, and timely decision making.
- Develop and mentor Project Managers and Associates.
- Manage, track and present on project progress against critical metrics and report on financials, variances in time and scope, risks and trends to Senior leaders on a regular basis and manage expectations.
- Drive the execution of solutions by balancing different needs and perspectives diplomatically within defined budget plan.
- Responsible to understand the interdependencies of internal functions and groups and ensure clear and open communications across the organization and across supported projects.
- Support and maintain long-term relationships with business partners,
- Support the successful achievement of organizational priorities and goals.
- Ensure continual alignment on corporate and organization strategy, vision, mission, values, priorities in order to drive, communicate and model the behavior between teams and in cross-functional interactions.
Education & Experience
Experience in running/being part of a Project Management Office (PMO) for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance or related field; MBA, and/or project management credential (i.e. PMP, 6 Sigma) preferred. Experience in Healthcare or Life Sciences.
- 10+ years work experience in a consulting environment or project management leadership role, business strategy / consulting experience, and/or experience leading large, diverse project teams on a global basis.
- 4-years+ Big-5 consulting experience in supply chain, operations or strategy.
Large organizational transformation program, or
Post-Merger Integration (PMI), or
Major systems implementation
Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement Initiatives
Value stream mapping
Organization capabilities assessment & design
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, and experience successfully navigating a large organization and managing multiple stakeholder interests on global, complex projects, including Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrates highly developed team leadership skills with the ability to manage internal / external resources to achieve project objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and producing outstanding results and resourceful in dealing with barriers or difficult situations.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills and ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to synthesize complex and voluminous information to provide accurate and meaningful project status to key senior stakeholders.
- Discretion and the ability to deal with confidential information.
- Embraces, supports and leads change and ability to influence and motivate others without expressing authority.
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, MES) and customer-facing digital platform capabilities (enrollment, scheduling, case management portals).