Come find for your Future for LifeProsper During *Tired of the fluctuation of the Atlantic City*
Oversee Operations of multiple hotels, restaurants, room service, etcProsper during Covid**
Coordinate, supervise and direct all property food and beverage operations while maintaining a profitable F&B department and high quality products and service levels. The incumbent is responsible for marketing creative ideas to promote business; reduce turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistent with Company standards. They are to provide inspiring and strategic leadership while directing the activities of the Food & Beverage Department in support of the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
Responsible for overseeing the establishments food and beverage operations, which encompass banquet, culinary, and room service operations; maintaining product and service quality levels while maximizing profits; forecasting and budgeting; and selecting, training, and developing employees. A food and beverage director prepares the annual food and beverage budget and monthly forecasts for food and beverage needs and expenses along with performing human resource functions including scheduling, evaluating, and training staff.
Additionally, establishes and controls, through department heads, payroll and other operating expenses in the food and beverage department. Food and beverage directors also hold periodic meetings with staff to review past and future performance and discuss general information concerning guest and employee relations.
South Jersey LifestyleCater to High-End tourists, visitors, large fortune 50 Businesses**
Established Food QualityEclipse Finest restaurants & hotels on a consistent basis**
• Directs food and beverage services organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to functional strategic thinking and direction
• Participate in weekly department head meetings, Event Order meetings and individual meetings as needed to meet business plan objectives and provide the appropriate communication and direction.
• Analyzes trends, prepares measurements, develops the F&B business plan; addresses customers, profits, associates and markets with hotel management team; implements production, productivity, quality and guest-service strategies, designs systems; solves problems; implements change
• Implements food and beverage financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends and variances; develops budgets and capital expenditure plans; develops action plans, measures and analyzes results, initiates corrective actions, minimizing the impact of variances
• Approves menus by consulting with executive chef, beverage manager, room service manager and banquet managers; reviews potential F&B menus; evaluates popularity of past menu options and availability of seasonal food ingredients and wines; anticipates food and beverage consumption and estimates cost of ingredients; minimizing waste; approving orders with suppliers; monitors the evaluation of the quality of product
• Controls F&B supplies by meeting with sales representatives; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Keeps F&B equipment operating by enforcing adherence to operating instructions
• Maintains safe, secure, legal and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing sanitation and quality of food and beverage preparation and service standards and procedures; monitors conformance to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission; enforcing sanitation and legal regulations of all kitchens, bars and service areas.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand guest service requirements.
• Maintain the integrity of Company proprietary information and protect Company assets
• All other duties as assigned, planned or un-planned Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA) To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility.
• Monitor and control payroll and other expenses
• Create and adhere to F&B budgets
• Create schedule utilizing forecasting and scheduling tools to provide maximum efficiency and labor savings
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related training equivalent
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in similar scope and title
• Experience within luxury brand/markets - required Work Environment / Conditions
• Strategic business leader - Works strategically to devise plans in alignment with organizational goals.
• Cultivates engagement - Builds loyalty. Proven ability to host/facilitate effective meetings, motivate teams to produce results with tight timeframes while simultaneously managing several projects.
• Leads with courage - Provides a culture of accountability. - Execution of plans
• Utilizes our systems, tools and resources to accomplish results and achieve goals
• Advanced level of written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to implement and uphold service standards
• Effectively motivate associates and maintain a cohesive team
• Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments - Ability to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations - Ability to work with and understand financial information, data and basic arithmetic functions Supervisory Responsibilities Supervisory and leadership responsibilities include achieving results through providing direction and accountability of the following Grand Performers within the culture and policies established by the Kessler Collection.
• Collaborate effectively to accomplish goals and achieve results
• Be Accountable: Have courage, accept responsibility for actions and/or inactions and expect others to do the same.
• Cultivate successful relationships to achieve alignment and support.
• Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism & collaboration.
• Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
• While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to move 10lbs on a daily basis. - Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.