FinPay's story began when our founder experienced firsthand the chaotic and overwhelming dysfunction of medical care costs and healthcare provider billing practices. For decades, consumers have been forced to tolerate the frustrating and confusing financial experience when accessing care. The lack of cost transparency, financial literacy, and affordable payment options in healthcare has left the consumer scared and agitated, despite the high-quality clinical care they receive. FinPay recognized that this massive problem must and can be solved. Today, FinPay's solution gives patients clarity where there once was confusion, peace of mind where there was once frustration, transparency where there was once uncertainty, and confidence they can afford the care they need. We have transformed the conversation about financial responsibility for care into a fair, healthy, and transparent trust building patient engagement.
Do you play a major role in fixing the financial experience in healthcare? Be part of the team that is solving the affordability crisis in healthcare by enhancing the patient financial experience through pre-care engagement. Expand healthcare financial literacy, advocate for cost transparency, and offer affordable payment options, all while restoring trust in the American healthcare system. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our dynamic and growing team of professionals who are transforming the healthcare industry by making healthcare costs more digestible and affordable for patients.
• Self-starter mentality.
• Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques.
• Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
• Maintain databases.
• Update multiple reports daily to help support the operations team review results daily.
• Collaborate with stakeholders regularly.
• Work with business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
• Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
• Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
• QA and troubleshooting.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience with large, complex data sets.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Data visualization.
• Solid presentation skills.
• Experience gathering data and finding patterns.
• Knowledge of creating systems.
• Previous healthcare experience.
• Experience with statistic software.