We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator – Job Board and Platform Support Specialist to join our HR team.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating with the Job Description Writer and Recruitment team by posting new requisition to ATS System, Job boards such as Linked In, Zip Recruiter, Career Builder ETC. You will work closely with recruiters tracking job postings and assuring that they are posted correctly and timely. You will track postings on various job platforms to assure that they are updated, posted and taken down as they are closed out. Assure that recruiters are checking new applicants and monitoring all jobs.
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Comfortable multitasking
• Robust clerical skills
• Technological proficiency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
• Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Proficiency in Microsoft systems
Recruiting Coordinator Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant experience
• 1-2 years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
• Eager and willing to learn the position requirements
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent time-management skills
• Thorough problem-solving skills
• A team player
• Committed to utilizing HR methods
• Experience in Employer Branding methods
• Familiar with Recruitment Marketing
• Competency with various with HR tools, such as ATS & CRM
• Basic competency with general marketing strategies