At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The Invoicing Specialist will perform a variety of office/warehouse tasks necessary to comply with regulatory requirements and financial controls. These tasks include, but are not limited to: invoicing, making adjustments to orders, communicating with the warehouse to verify appropriate trailer, etc. Will possess the required level of expertise with accounting software and systems required and in turn use that knowledge to ensure timely and accurate billing, payment processing and collections. Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and complaints. Interfaces with key internal stakeholders, including Customer Service Support.
• Performs all tasks related to invoicing, including running and process all invoicing reports, accurate and timely billing, payment processing and accounts receivable management for customer accounts.
• Perform account maintenance activities to ensure compliance with company policy, state and federal regulations.
• Accurately enter and track data into Excel spreadsheets.
• Perform tasks to comply with internal financial and operational controls.
• Interact with internal stakeholders to respond to inquiries and handle escalated complaints.
• Ensure delivery charges are correct and add additional charges to an order when needed.
• Ensure truck drivers are given information for pick up.
• Maintain files.
Education & Experience
• Some college education (degree preferred); High School Diploma required.
• 3-5 years previous billing experience recommended (Revenue Cycle, Customer Service, or other industry related role); account management experience preferred.
• Strong attention to detail; ability to analyze and compare data to ensure accuracy.
• Robust written and communication skill set.
• Demonstrated problem solving, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work safely and knowledge of the company’s safety requirements.
• Understand of accounting software such as Quickbooks.
• Proficient within Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of applicable Customer Information and related systems.
• Ability to provide quality service to internal and external customers.
• Strong computational skills.
• Ability to be productive without oversight.