GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and anti-body tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated professionals who will grow alongside GENETWORx.
GENETWORx is CAP accredited and CLIA-certified laboratory, and is owned by Recovery Centers of America. Achieving the CAP accreditation combined with the CLIA certification demonstrates GENETWORx’s unwavering commitment to patient care. GENETWORx is working within the emergency use authorization guidelines from the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to specifically conduct COVID-19 testing.
Lab QA/Order Entry Specialist
Order Entry/Client Services 11p-7a
Position Overview: In this position, you are responsible for assisting with the professional development, mentoring and support to team members to insure industry leading service to all parties related to Genetworx. Exceptional communication skills, professionalism and work ethic, along with identifying opportunities for departmental improvement are key components of this role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for accurately entering important lab test information into our Electronic Health Records System.
* Must be able to find errors and discrepancies in the information provided by the client and correct or flag for a specialist.
* Displays a positive and professional attitude, demonstrates dependability, contributes in a team environment and possess an impeccable work ethic.
* Insures receipt, registration and accessioning of all specimens that come into the laboratory.
* Assist in registration, accessioning and missing information of all specimens received
* Ability to read, interpret and follow instructions on documents such as; SOP's, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Active participant in the implementation of departmental programs designed to improve performance.
* Assists Manager in the training and coaching of new and existing team members to maximize performance.
* Gathers missing information as required by the laboratory.
* Offers recommendations to management for improvement with products, packaging, shipping methods, service, billing methods and procedures.
* Communicates complaints concerning service failures to designated department manager(s) for investigation and follows through on specific incidents if applicable.
* Assists in obtaining missing information as required by Laboratory.
* Superior interpersonal communication skills: tactful, mature, flexible and professional
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide exceptional service to clients, sales representatives and interdepartmental staff members.
* Demonstrates resourceful, organized and efficient work habits
* Examines pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer requests and related paperwork.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Understands, supports, and complies with all company policies, processes and procedures.
* Assumes other duties as assigned by management
* Understands and observes all confidentiality and HIPAA provisions
* Responsible for all equipment in assigned areas of work
* Must obey all safety rules and regulations at all times.
Education and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a customer services position preferred.
* Experience From one (1) to three (3) years' experience gained through laboratory/healthcare field.
* Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
* Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
* Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
* Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Climate controlled office environment. May require visits to the laboratory, mailroom, shipping and receiving to obtain information.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job duties will be performed in a sitting position, corresponding on the telephone as a backup for consultation calls, performing data entry tasks, solving day to day issues that may arise and backing up the Operations Manager. There will be times when the need will be to go to other departments for meetings and to obtain information. Occasional light lifting and packaging kits and other items and/or supplies for shipment may be required.