At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results.
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
The Client Account Specialist is responsible for a variety of duties with a focus on Client Billing and ensuring premier customer service and support to the clients we serve.
- Understands and ensures compliance for regulatory, accreditation and system processes.
- Prepares and submits clean invoices to clients either electronically, by paper or direct data entry into client portal by the 5th day of the month for client bills and the 10th day of the month for hybrid contracts.
- Updates the YTD Client Invoicing spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Assists in reviewing unbilled accounts; research and resolves or alerts the Client Relationship Supervisor if unable to resolve.
- Performs the correct revenue cycle process (i.e., billing or payment posting functions) to ensure timely filing guidelines.
- Provides effective, accurate, and timely processing and posting of client (consumer) payments manually.
- Researches missing or unallocated client payments.
- Alerts the Client Relationship Supervisor regarding any anomalies with the integrity of the billing database.
- Exhibits superior customer service when informing clients of their outstanding debt or following up with clients to ensure timely payment and resolution of account discrepancies.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent GED; Associates degree preferred.
- 3-5 years previous billing experience recommended (Revenue Cycle, Customer Service, or other industry related role); account management experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to analyze and compare data to ensure accuracy.
- Understanding of accounting software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).