Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
The Network Operations Manager will lead the network team in designing, developing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting the network infrastructure. You hold responsibility for anything related to networking, voice, and network security implementation in our offices, cloud, or field locations. As the Network Operations Manager, you’ll accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department besides those detailed in this job.
- Provide leadership and management surrounding network support issues, tasks, projects, and procedures
- Work closely with Information Technology Management to determine the business process, productivity needs and an appropriate tech strategy to support business goals
- Participate in selecting networking technologies and products for implementation
- Establish network design and make product recommendations, evaluations, configurations
- Review vulnerability assessment reports, manage/configure security monitoring tools
- Continuously improve the security aspects of operating processes
- Assist with design/implementation of the interconnectivity of IaaS infrastructures, from Public Cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, or MS Azure
- Support of local and wide-area network hardware, software, and applications to include voice, video, and data cable systems
- Manage and configure the networking devices, including switches, wireless, routers, and firewalls (i.e., Cisco Router/Switch, Cisco Firewalls)
- Manage the network documentation process and day-to-day interactions with vendors
- 10+ years of experience in large complex environments, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred
- Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 routers and switches, data center core architecture
- Experience with network management tools including SNMP, SIEM, Syslog
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in networking-related protocols and tools, such as DNS, VLAN, EIGRP, RADIUS, TACACS
- Experience in advanced networking technologies, virtualization technologies, and solutions, including MPLS, virtual routing, SD-WAN, policy-based routing, QoS, traffic shaping, load balancing, VPN tunnels.
- Experience with wireless technologies using both on-premises and cloud-based management
- Must have large scale Cisco enterprise experience architecting, managing, installing, and troubleshooting complex networks
- Extensive switch knowledge and ACL management
- Ability to Rack and Stack Network Devices, including cable management in a Data Center / Server Room environment