We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
We are looking for a Business Process Consultant to analyze and design business processes in collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts for Sales and Call Center Operations aligned to national site facility management. Someone who can hit the ground running in this role to reduce process complexity, increase process efficiency, increase process effectiveness, and enable speed of operational processes.
Business Process Consultant
- Assist in business process improvements, process re-engineering and process design to achieve business goals.
- Identify technical problems and develop solutions to support business objectives.
- Assist in development and implementation of business plan and initiatives.
- Develop plan to seamlessly integrate new process with existing business processes.
- Work with customers to understand business requirements and needs.
- Identify opportunities for business process optimization.
- Develop business modeling standards and guidelines.
- Participate in review and update of business processes to meet changing business needs.
- Create, update, review and approve documentation for new and existing business processes.
- Manage and mentor cross-functional team to successfully execute business projects.
- Provide guidance on business re-engineering activities for performance improvements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Assess current processes and identify pain points, bottlenecks, decision points and future state needs aligned to strategic imperatives.
- Evaluate current process maps, create maps for gaps identified, and lead collaboration of team for development of future state maps and documentation.
- Utilize operational and financial measures to analyze operational impacts and to evaluate the cost and benefits of current processes and identification of critical areas for improvement.
- Data gathering – financial and non-financial, qualitative and quantitative; interviewing skills, good observation skills.
- Data analysis – financial and non-financial, qualitative and quantitative.
- Assist with the analysis and preparation of recommendations that will drive greater productivity, reduce waste, or eliminate duplication.
- Work with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes.
- Evaluate metrics and KPIs to ensure established goals are met and process improvements are sustained.
- Organize and facilitate meetings with department-specific business process improvement (BPI) teams (those focused on incremental improvements) in order to share ideas, discuss opportunities and provide support.
- Partner with business leaders to maintain ongoing communication regarding improvement opportunities.
- Organize and communicate data in a manner that conveys a succinct and compelling concept.
- Plan, manage, and execute small to medium size process improvement initiatives.
- Requires a 4-year college degree. Advanced degree preferred.
- Process Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL or equivalent) a plus.
- Experience developing the voice of the customer (VOC) including measuring the customer experience, and experience working with customer experience processes preferred.
- Experience working in a professional team environment.
- Applicable work experience in a consulting, S&OP, IT/operations or contact center environment. Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships.