We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
Nucleus Healthcare is seeking a Project Manager to manage HR initiatives to ensure they are completed on time, in scope and within budget. This role partners HR, IT and stakeholders across the business to implement initiatives within a large, complex organization. It is a multi-disciplinary position that requires project management, human resources experience analysis, strong technical knowledge using ADP and HRIS systems and the application of strong PM methodology. The role will be responsible for leading the integration of our proprietary software, Bullseye Hiring Solutions, to various HRIS operating systems.
• Lead and manage large-scale strategic integration/migration initiatives across the company
• Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects
• Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery
• Set the vision for the project, gather, write and prioritize the requirements, while then acting on the vision, ensuring that it is executed on time and on budget
• Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution
• Design and implement innovative approaches to problem resolution, performance improvement, and timely decision making
• Drive the execution of solutions by determining and balancing business needs within defined budget plan
• Coordinate required project phases through the required approvals; schedule, facilitate and document project meetings while maintaining all related information
• Clearly communicate status, risks, and remediation plans to stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis
• Assure that the project management process and methodology is implemented on all required projects
• Lead development of project plans and milestones while working with various parts of the company
• Drive and support change management and communication efforts, may include development of communication materials
• Bachelor’s Degree; Project Management Certificate a plus
• 3-5 years’ experience managing medium to large scale HR Systems projects of moderate and high complexity with both a business and a technology focus. MUST have HRIS experience
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent analytical/problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively communicate between technical and non-technical functions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency (Extensive MS Excel/Access quantitative analysis, MS PowerPoint deliverable creation)
• Knowledge and experience designing and implementing ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, MES) and customer-facing digital platform capabilities (enrollment, scheduling, case management portals)
• Organization capabilities assessment & design
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage projects of various diverse scope in a cross-functional environment
• Experience managing a team
• Detailed, working experience using Gantt charts, etc
• Technical expertise in project management support tools like Clarity/Open Workbench, MS Project, SharePoint
• Experience in computer software; includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook
• Ability to independently organize, plan, and implement projects of various size and scope
Combination of office and work from home