Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
RCA is making a strong push into digital healthcare and is building a team of top notch architects and engineers to build out new digital experiences for our clients. We are growing fast and need people with a passion for technology and customer experience to help us bring a new level of care to those in need.
What you'll love about this opportunity:
- The work we do meaningfully improves people's lives in measurable ways
- Get paid to do what you love while learning and exploring new ideas and skills
- This is a true startup experience: fast-paced and fun with wide-open possibilities
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the planning and facilitation of standard meetings to include; bug prioritization, backlog maintenance, grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Ensure all work is tracked in the backlog and accurately balanced across team members
- Engage with any needed business entity to help remove obstacles to teams’ ability to deliver on stated goals and help to negotiate working agreements
- Participate in the agile community within and outside of RCA to better understand how to be effective in the role and apply experiences of others in improving team performance
- Engage and assist the product owner to ensure that Jira stories are properly articulated, prioritized and detailed
- Work to identify blocked or stalled stories and assist the team in learning to resolve the issues
- Dedicated to continuous process improvement through feedback loops, coaching, retrospectives and individual improvement
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience required
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban Fundamentals – WHY and HOW
- Strong understanding of tools like Jira and Confluence
- Experience with building various automations within Jira
- Strong proficiency and experience with encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Squad performance and efficiency