Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
RCA is making a strong push into digital healthcare and is building a team of top notch architects and engineers to build out new digital experiences for our clients. We are growing fast and need people with a passion for technology and customer experience to help us bring a new level of care to those in need.
What you'll love about this opportunity:
- The work we do meaningfully improves people's lives in measurable ways
- Get paid to do what you love while learning and exploring new ideas and skills
- This is a true startup experience: fast-paced and fun with wide-open possibilities
What You’ll Do:
- Manage software projects with a bottom-up approach working with product, architecture, engineering, QA and scrum teams
- Build out comprehensive tech specs that define what needs to be implemented and when
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with stakeholders to approve and implement changes
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating with developers, external service providers and keeping up with the industry news
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three (3) years management experience
- Proficiency with web development languages, such as php and HTML
- Experience working with project management tools like Jira and Confluence
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills