We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
Nucleus Healthcare is building a team of top notch technology delivery experts to build out new digital experiences for our clients. We are growing fast and need people with a passion for technology and customer experience to help us bring a new level of care to those in need. The perfect candidate for the position will be someone with extensive experience as the lead QA/QC test engineer for an agile, full stack mobile and web application development organization. This role plays a huge part in the usability and stability of our products, which is critical to both our user base and our commitment to quality. The QA/QC role will be responsible for leading all testing efforts - participating in manual testing as well as building a comprehensive automation testing framework. We are looking for someone who has experience with building an automation framework for back-end systems as well as web and mobile applications; and someone who isn’t afraid to jump into manual testing when necessary.
- Take full ownership of the organization’s QA/QC technology and process, from design and implementation all the way through testing, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Recommend, implement, and administer test automation tools the cover the full stack from back end to mobile UI.
- As the QA/QC expert on the team, provide mentoring and support to less experienced QA engineers.
- Perform manual front-end/back-end testing as needed across our back-end systems, web apps, and mobile apps.
- Prepare clear test plans for features and stories.
- Identify issues in both new and existing workflows, and identify root causes of problems found in workflows.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests, and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found.
- Communicate all findings clearly to the team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the adoption and success of continuous integration and unit testing practices with the rest of the development organization.
- Execute QA/QC processes and maintain an exceptional level of quality, efficiency, and effectiveness in the deliverables of each product sprint.
- Embrace a culture of accountability for ensuring the system has minimal defects and adheres to company standards.
- Track test coverage and performance while investigating and understanding production defect patterns
- 10+ years of software development and QA/QC experience, particularly with web apps and native mobile apps.
- 5+ years of experience with implementing, administering, and using one or more test case management, bug tracking and test automation tools required (i.e. Confluence, IntelliJ, Jenkins, JIRA, Katalon, LoadRunner, Postman, TestLink, Rest-Assured, Sauce Labs, Selenium, SoapUI, VS Code or similar)
- Experience with automation testing of RESTful APIs and Web Services.
- Experience consuming, analyzing, and interpreting requirements in an agile environment, including business analysis, database development, quality engineering, business process development and refinement, and process mapping.
- Creative methods to identify complex issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills.