We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
Nucleus Healthcare is building a team of top notch architects and engineers to build out new digital experiences for our clients. We are growing fast and need people with a passion for technology and customer experience to help us bring a new level of care to those in need. The ideal UX Expert will possess extensive experience as the lead UX engineer of a high-scale consumer-facing mobile application. It is somebody with the combination of design expertise and technical knowhow to envision and build compelling user experiences. We are building applications that users will depend on for their health and that of their loved ones, and the UX needs to gracefully and intuitively facilitate that journey. The candidate also needs to have a sharp eye for performance, reliability, and scalability for a platform that will experience rapid development and growth over the next few years.
- Design, build, deploy, and support mobile and web applications with responsive and scalable UI components
- Work with mobile engineers and architects to determine the best development frameworks to use based on UX/UI functionality, performance, reliability, and speed of development.
- Create interactive prototypes and proof-of-concept web applications
- Design and code applications in accordance with functional and technical programming standards and best practices, particularly as it relates to the security and reliability of the platform.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers to create UI components and designs that drive end user engagement
- Define design system guidelines and technical documentation approach for use by broader application development team.
- Recommend the proper tools and skillsets needed to enable a strong, collaborative UX development process.
- Recommend and deploy technologies to monitor and improve performance of UI components and the broader user experience.
- Refine web and mobile application performance and iteratively improve user/customer experiences based on both quantitative (web analytics, A/B tests, etc) and qualitative (user feedback, focus groups, etc)
- Communicate design ideas and conducts design and development reviews with UX team peers, developers, business/product staff, and other stakeholders
- Lead design and development sprints
- As a senior member of the engineering team, provide coaching and feedback for other developers to help them improve their skills and work product.
- 10+ years of software development experience including web app and native mobile app design and development using modern technologies such as React.js, Node.js, PHP (Laravel preferred), Angular, Swift, Kotlin, and Ruby on Rails.
- Preference for experience building, launching, and supporting large user base platforms.
- Experience building PWA, native Android, and native iOS apps is required.
- Experience with presentation and optimization of video streaming UX.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development frameworks such as Ionic and React Native.
- Knowledge and experience using containerization solutions like Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Docker
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical leaders, helping them make proper business decisions based on near-term and long-term technical implications
- Proactive partnership approach to ensuring technology roadmaps align with future business needs.
- Prefer candidates with direct leadership experience (personnel decisions, performance management, etc.)