Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was created in pursuit of one goal: Help 1 million patients achieve a full life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as eating disorder treatment. We believe patients who are treated well get well sooner, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable, and most accessible addiction treatment available. More importantly, we’re on a mission to save lives. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) – offered both in-person and via telehealth – as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
The Procurement Manager role at Recovery Centers of America (RCA) will support the centralized procurement function by leading supplier sourcing/selection activities and successfully managing supplier relationships to ensure Procurement delivers quality goods and services in a timely manner at the overall best value for the entire RCA network. This position determines contract strategies, interfaces and communicates with technical subject matter experts and managers, administers contracts, conducts negotiations, develops supplier relationships, tracks and manages supplier performance, and drives continuous improvement and productivity initiatives forward with suppliers and internal stakeholders. The Procurement Manager will be able to look beyond initial customer requirements to develop the most beneficial outcomes through innovative solutions.
- Develops, implements, and provides oversight to multi-year purchasing plans that will meet procurement's service level goals and support corporate objectives including but not limited to material availability, stocking & replenishment strategies, supplier value analysis, and risk management.
- Manage the supply chain process from identification of need through supplier selection, contract negotiation and administration. Evaluate sources of supply and develop optimal pricing methodology, warranty, and product/service performance requirements. Determine and utilize the strategic supply chain models to acquire the necessary products and services at the maximum level of cost savings.
- Identify new sources of supply and potentially acceptable new products/technologies. Establish/develop/maintain professional relationships with suppliers/partners based on the highest ethical business practices.
- Support the most complex projects by working with the project management team to develop the contracting strategy, project plan, identify required resources, acquire necessary goods and services, and manage contract performance from end to end.
- Act as the corporate expert for assigned categories, and know the market drivers, supplier base, emerging technologies, regulatory factors, category spend by supplier, inventory, supplier, and key performance metrics. Exhibit ownership of the entire supply chain for assigned categories from cradle to grave.
- Perform market analysis and financial analysis to determine business risk associated with a supplier or contract. Mitigate risk as necessary through appropriate sourcing and contractual strategies.
- Ensures all purchasing plans are implemented flawlessly through the procure to pay process to ensure maximize automation throughout the entire process.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in supply chain or business administration
- 5-10 years of experience in procurement preferred
- P.M., CPSM, CPIM, CSCP, CPSD, certifications highly preferred but not required
- Experience implementing or working with a leading procure to pay provider such as Coupa or SAP Ariba strongly preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency required in preparing and analyzing complex request for quotes or complex data sets for problem solving purposes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Superior time management skills