GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and anti-body tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given the demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated professionals who will grow alongside GENETWORx.
GENETWORx is CAP-accredited and CLIA-certified laboratory and is owned by Recovery Centers of America. Achieving the CAP accreditation combined with the CLIA certification demonstrates GENETWORx’s unwavering commitment to patient care. GENETWORx is working within the emergency use authorization guidelines from the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to specifically conduct COVID-19 testing.
Collection Site Supervisor: Due to explosive growth in laboratory services, Genetworx is seeking a trustworthy, take-charge individual to join our growing business as a Collection Site Supervisors. The will be responsible for ensuring collection-sites are set up and run with excellence, maintaining safety protocols, and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible and goal-oriented. The focus of these sample collections will be on Covid-19 testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
· Oversee the setup, execution and takedown of multiple sample collection sites within the same geographical area
· Oversee site safety, security, and overall operations of the collection sites.
· Devise and implement site policies and procedures as required and in accordance with local and federal laws
· Serve as the single point of contact for all collection site staff, Genetworx Supply Chain team, and Genetworx Site Logistics team
· Be the on-the-ground contact for client communications and logistics teams
· Inspect supplies, inventories and coordinate with Genetworx supply chain on the maintenance of equipment if required
· Ensure all safety standards are up to local and state standards for collection site (eg – Social distancing measures, fire safety)
· Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; Help prepare and maintain procedures.
· Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate
· Interview candidates; onboard and train new hires
· Set goals for average collection time per individual oversee site to meet goals
· Handle sensitive information with confidentiality, including digital record entry
· Ensure compliance with company or government regulations; ensure compliance with contracted service level agreements (SLAs);
Education and Experience
· 2-year associate’s degree in the life sciences or related field
· 3 years of prior experience in managing logistics of indoor and outdoor events with safety standards
· Prior experience in implementing safety protocols and procedures on an event site
· Prior experience managing projects with on-site events
· Comfortable with handling and trouble-shooting technology in site, with assistance from remote IT Support technician
· Confident with client relationships as it pertains to on site set up and logistics
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Strong project management and organization abilities
· Confidence to thrive under pressure
· Professional demeanor and attitude
· Must have access to a vehicle.
· Nice to have: CPR and First Aid Certification
· Organization and Planning: Displays an exceptional eye for detail; Displays a proven ability to create step by step event management plans
· Leads and Engages Staff: Articulates a vision that inspires others. Attracts, develops, and retains talent.
· Decision making: Makes good decisions based on sound understanding and evaluation on relevant information; gathers information and involved others as appropriate.
· Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships and establish a reliable track record.
· Collaboration: Must be able to work in collaboration with other health professionals and leaders from other disciplines.
Work Environment: Work will be primarily in client sites and locations, where Genetworx is collecting samples for Covid-19 testing on behalf of the clients. The location of this site may vary frequently. The candidate must have access to a vehicle.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to be on client site, on their feet, walk around the premises, supervise staff and help set up/take down site. They will be required to talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel to client sites will be required. Occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected