GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities, and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and anti-body tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given the demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated professionals who will grow alongside GENETWORx.
GENETWORx is CAP-accredited and CLIA-certified laboratory, and is owned by Recovery Centers of America. Achieving the CAP accreditation combined with the CLIA certification demonstrates GENETWORx’s unwavering commitment to patient care. GENETWORx is working within the emergency use authorization guidelines from the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to specifically conduct COVID-19 testing.
Trainer: The trainer’s role is to ensure all employees in the area are performing the registration process according to accepted process and SOP’s. This ensures the work being done is consistent across employees, yields high quality and efficiency, and provides consistency of experience and brand for the customer.
The trainer’s role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
* Be a champion of “1 process” - everybody does the same process.
* Show leadership in continuous improvement of standardized process, based on learnings and best practices from employees and industry. Work with the QA team and others.
* Establishing training programs for the various functions in the area.
* Training all new employees to the standard.
* Coaching and, if necessary, retraining employees to adhere to the standards.
* Maintaining a simple grading/scoring system for employee performance.
* Knowledge and experience in the registration process.
* Ability to write SOP’s and use document control systems.
* Good communication skills including coaching and handling different personality types.
* Dedication to exceptional quality and attention to detail.
Reports to: Training manager
Pay Grade: $20/hr