GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and anti-body tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated professionals who will grow alongside GENETWORx.
GENETWORx is CAP accredited and CLIA-certified laboratory, and is owned by Recovery Centers of America. Achieving the CAP accreditation combined with the CLIA certification demonstrates GENETWORx’s unwavering commitment to patient care. GENETWORx is working within the emergency use authorization guidelines from the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to specifically conduct COVID-19 testing.
Warehouse Supervisor: The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities in the warehouse for GENETWORx. This person will manage inventory and logistics on a daily basis. Must be a reliable and hard worker. GENETWORx is looking for qualified hard working candidates to help oversee our team preparing collection kits for shipment.
* Oversee and manage the scheduling of warehouse employees.
* Make sure all employees are where they are supposed to be at all times.
* Report incidents to management when necessary.
* Willingness to work in a temperature controlled environment.
* Ability to lift up to ten pounds regularly, 25 to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Capable of standing in a stationary position for extended periods.
* Demonstrate productivity and meet packing quotas.
* Assemble collection kits.
* Understand and manage inventory logistics.
* Report discrepancies in inventory.
* If able, employee can be trained to drive the pallet jack.
* Must follow PPE company guidelines.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* 4+ year of warehouse work preferred.
* 1+ year as warehouse supervisor.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Reliable and hard working.
* Good communication skills.
* Dedication to exceptional quality and attention to detail.
Employment: Full-time in Glen Allen, VA