GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and anti-body tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given the demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated professionals who will grow alongside GENETWORx.
GENETWORx is CAP accredited and CLIA-certified laboratory, and is owned by Recovery Centers of America. Achieving the CAP accreditation combined with the CLIA certification demonstrates GENETWORx’s unwavering commitment to patient care. GENETWORx is working within the emergency use authorization guidelines from the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to specifically conduct COVID-19 testing.
Global Head of Human Resources: The Global Head of Human Resources is a key member of the leadership team and will lead all aspects of the HR function for sites in Glen Allen, VA. GENETWORx is a company hiring 400 – 1,000 employees per month and growing at 150% annually at a leading healthcare company. This individual must have extraordinary general management, recruiting and math skills. This is not an old school HR job. If you are a C-Suite capable general manager/HR manager and have worked for super high growth companies, this is the opportunity of a lifetime for you.
The Global Head of Human Resources will ensure that we attract top talent, develop critical capabilities, and create the infrastructure that will enable our continued growth, development and success. The Global Head of Human Resources will have proven experience partnering with the leadership team to build a cohesive organization with teams working across multiple sites. Success in this role requires a strategic, collaborative thinker, who is undaunted by ambiguity and rapid change. Candidates must be able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment especially in periods of rapid expansion.
* Serve as a member of the Senior Management Team and act as a trusted strategic HR partner to the organization. Contributes directly to strategic business decisions, including workforce planning, definition/promotion of company culture.
* Leads all aspects of the human resources function, and develops strategies that support the company in achieving its overall business objectives.
* Develops, manages and executes all HR programs, including an aggressive recruiting plan and on-boarding program, compensation, benefits, performance management, rewards and recognition, learning and development, compliance, employee relations and HRIS to support the company’s values and culture, and to drive performance.
* Sets and implements strategy for global corporate expansion, including the US and European affiliates.
* Manages and administers the company’s compensation/total rewards strategies/programs and recommends enhancements/changes as appropriate.
* Depending on background and experience, may act as Compensation Committee liaison, including leading Board and executive compensation strategy.
* Develops employee policies and procedures aligned with corporate objectives as well as federal and state employment laws.
* Advises and counsels managers on employee relations matters.
* Identify and implement corporate culture enhancing endeavors and activities, including team-building events.
* BS/BA degree required; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
* At least 15+ years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources, including at least eight years in an HR leadership role in the life sciences industry.
* Hands-on experience leading the entire Human Resources function; including experience managing compensation and benefits, employee relations and Talent Acquisition through significant growth and commercialization.
* Outstanding organizational and corporate culture development.
* Innovative and progressive thinker with a reputation for strong leadership and integrity, ability to align corporate goals across teams.
* Direct experience with executive and non-executive compensation.
Preferred Experience, Special Skills, Knowledge:
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
* Executive presence and ability to lead and influence by example.
* Highly emotionally intelligent and self-aware, collaborative and supportive nature.
* Flexibility and ability to adjust priorities based on overall business needs.
* Culture conscious, human resources visionary who values integrity and transparency.