GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and anti-body tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated professionals who will grow alongside GENETWORx.
GENETWORx is CAP accredited and CLIA-certified laboratory, and is owned by Recovery Centers of America. Achieving the CAP accreditation combined with the CLIA certification demonstrates GENETWORx’s unwavering commitment to patient care. GENETWORx is working within the emergency use authorization guidelines from the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to specifically conduct COVID-19 testing.
Material Handler The Material Handler will be responsible for making sure that the stations in the laboratory are filled with the materials needed from the warehouse. This person will deal with inventory and logistics on a daily basis. Must be a reliable and hard worker. GENETWORx is looking for qualified hard working candidates to help our team work as efficiently as possible.
• Willingness to work in a temperature controlled environment when in the warehouse.
• Ability to lift up to ten pounds regularly, 25 to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Interface with the warehouse and run supplies.
• Demonstrate productivity and meet the needs of the laboratory.
• Understand inventory logistics.
• Understand the inventory levels in the laboratory and be able to meet their needs before they are requested.
• Record the amount inventory moved from one location to another to ensure true records of inventory in each space.
• Must follow company PPE guidelines.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• 1+ year of warehouse work preferred.
• Capable of moving efficiently from one area to another.
• Reliable and hard working.
• Good communication skills.
• Dedication to exceptional quality and attention to detail.
Employment: Full-time in Glen Allen, VA
Shift: 8am-5pm or 2pm-10pm