We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
Job Title: Senior Developer
Location: Radnor, PA
About the role: Full-time
The position will play a vital role in the build-out of a fully automated sample tracking solution to scale the largest Covid testing Lab in the country. The Senior Developer role is charged with building an innovative, scalable end to end platform that tracks data from the initial point to the final point using flexible architecture and data exchange interfaces following regulated guidelines for FDA governed environments.
While ensuring a cultural fit, the person responsible will partner with key stakeholders to effectively utilize business branding initiatives to increase talent acquisition performance. S/he will deliver a consultative approach to the business by providing relevant talent market insights and innovative sourcing strategies to meet a high volume of diverse requirements across the organization.
We are looking for a full stack Ruby on Rails (RoR) developer familiar with React to build our API. AWS experience is highly preferred. We’re seeking individual(s) who have experience working with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems).
The ideal candidate will have great problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment working in an agile environment. We are looking for smart and innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building a RoR or similar.
● Develop and maintain the API
● Developed LIMS Software
● Automate complex processes
● Help troubleshoot issues and optimize performance
● Act as part of a broader development team using an agile/scrum methodology
● Participate in development discussions, design, and architecture of the app as the feature set grows
● Collaborate and mentor other members of the team
● Proficiency in Ruby on Rails
● 5+ years working experience working with LIMS Software
● Experience working with ATS systems, Job Boards, and general knowledge in HCM is helpful
● Cloud based Dev Ops experience preferably on AWS
● Self-motivated and continuous improvement on skillset and product
● Knowledge of both Android and iOS design paradigms
● Great at writing tests with testing frameworks
Compensation & Benefits
● Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and capabilities
● Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
● Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
● 401(k) and Profit Sharing
● Our office is located in Radnor, PA
● Remote Friendly
● RoR: 3+ years experience
● Mobile App Development: 1 year
● React.js: 1 year
● Pay: Commensurate